Reviewing the finalising steps after the last tutorial has brought me to the moment now when I can share the complete look of each piece of my project. To begin with the booklet – once the design was approved the sheets were printed and I started to build them into books: resizing, cutting, folding each sheet and gluing them to one another. I also resized the encaustic cards I had already have and reshaped a hand painted silk scarf into several small samples. The next thing was to make the glass painting and the wood burned piece of art which took longer than expected. To complete the booklet I made a cover which was like a box and add small magnet to keep the close.